Saturday 27 July 2013

Focus on life - week 30- sunshine

I'm going to attempt blogging by phone once more so I may have to add links later...

This week we were meant to be sun seekers! We've been having fabulous weather so for Sally Russick of the Studio Sublime to send us out, well no problem! While I did get out in the sun I didn't take my camera with me, oops problem. My favourite part of a sunny day is always feeling the warmth on my eyelids on the rare occasion I take my shades off. Not the best picture I could think of.

Instead, I saw my beautiful hydrangea, which makes me think of the summer sun and weddings. My mum and I did all the flowers for my wedding. Masses of hydrangea and tulips all in white - beautiful!

 
 





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'll bet it smelled heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to enjoy the flowers in the gardens of others, Emma... no green thumb for me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White???? I don't know that I have ever seen white. How utterly beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful hydrangea, not only not use to seeing white, I can't believe how large it is. Breathtaking, and sure oh so fragrant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, one of my favourite flowers - difficult to find white ones - I tracked down a creamy one for my garden and I'm in love with it! Your shot is beautiful and I love how you've got the sun illuminating it - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bouquets must have been beautiful! What a pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white hydrangeas! A great subject for our weekly prompt!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation