Friday 19 July 2013

focus on life–week 29- routine

If you are here for the bead hoarder’s hop I expect to have that post up midday Saturday – love to have you back!
 
Well, week 29, I find myself writing up a blog post to share and it just dawned on me that this is a new routine this year.  Oh there are so very many routines when you are raising a little one.  That first year plus full of strict routines for sanity.  Averleigh likes to have things in their place, she really enjoys her parts of routines, like turning of the lamp, closing the door, and on and on and on.  I know that if I interrupt any part of the various sequences I will suffer. All these thoughts felt a little mundane, not up to the standard we see when Sally sends sweet prompts about finding the special bits.
 
Wednesday morning I hear “me-meow”.  In that moment I realize that is the same meow I hear every morning I sit down at my work desk and turn on the computer.  [ My day job is customer service and I do it from my home].
 
focus on life routine

Roxy knows there is a toy on my desk, a stick with an elastic string with a feather-bell-fluffy thing on the end.  She will wait there for a solid ten minutes just waiting if i don’t respond right away.  She has her fun and then curls up and sleeps a few feet away all morning while I work.  I thought I hadn’t posted her picture before, but sure enough week 6 there she is and that’s the keyboard tray in the background.  Ah man, I’m repeating myself! But she’s still cute.

Catch up with the rest of the gang finding the highlights of the daily grind over at the Studio Sublime.





17 comments:

  1. She's lovely!!...and so is the picture! Beautiful eyes. She looks just like my late baby, Hershey, who was my companion for 21 years..."black" but really chocolate brown, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty kitty. They do rule though, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweety and so cute that she waits for you to have time to give her. Sure she gives you lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no such thing as too many kitty blog posts as far as I am concerned, Emma LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so sweet - and that's a nice little play-time routine you've got into with her - of course you realise she won't let you break that routine don't you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! Same thing my little dogs come to the side of the bed and almost have a little purr like a car waiting for us to get up and walk them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture of Roxy. She looks so much like my Moonsong or MooniePie as I like to call her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cat! My Cat is in my blog that I will post tomorrow. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! We have cat routines too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie she is! Cats have routines too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our pets are so much a part of our routines. If I don't feed my cat soon enough he sits on the porch rails and looks at me and meows until I come out and feed him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even think about this routine! Of course this is one we're all sharing. I'm glad to be back on track and hope to remain on time the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a cat that insists on a walk every day, or she will do the same thing; how cute


























    `

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie, I dont think I could resist that lovely little face!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's like they have teeny schedualers inside them - play, food sleep - they know when it's all supposed to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love kitties!! She's a beauty, too. What a sweet face:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beauty! she looks like our molly cat - she's a talker too :)
    yours is my favourite photo this week :)
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation