Sunday 1 September 2013

Second Annual Challenge of Travel–Staycation edition

Hello folks!  I’ve been so looking forward to creating something oh so very Ottawa for this wonderful challenge put on by Erin Prais-Hintz.  I found some great inspiration and my execution fell so short of what I had in mind I just can’t show you yet.

I’d start by telling you all about Ottawa.  I was born here, and I’ve never left.  I just moved from little bit further east when it was my own home we settled into.  I’m not done with this idea though, I am going to save all the details for when I post a completed piece I can be proud of.

Would you like a little tease?

staycation teaser

inspiration teaser

So for the moment, I will be off to enjoy everyone else’s staycation views and inspiration while I figure out how to stop forcing it and let something good come about.


get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Those beads look wonderful!!! And I can't wait to hear all about your home town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dramatic bead set, Emma, and I can't wait to read about your home "town" (believe it or not, I've never been!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation